Tuesday 4 February 2020

ZINE QUEST 2: THE QUESTZINING

As mentioned in a previous post I am submitting a zine for Zine Quest 2, providing players and gms with all the tools they need to make and run a psychedelic, animist, neolithic sandbox.

UPDATE: This is now live, Kickstarter page is linked here https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sofinho/pariah-0/

All being well, the project should go live on Wednesday. If you want to get an idea of what the zine might be about, have a look at the tags for PARIAH and CITY OF GHOSTS on this site zineYou can follow the project on Kickstarter at this link below:

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/sofinho/pariah-0

~OTHER ZINES ARE AVAILABLE~

February is a wonderful time of the year: in addition to my glorious project above, you have a raft of delicious zines at which to pick while you peruse the glorious buffet laid out by Kickstarter. What follows is a list of projects that I have elected to back, and would love it if you would do the same too.

CENTIPEDES!
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/6773centipedes/centipedes?ref=user_menu
by Chuffed Chuffer 


First up I'm pleased to announce that not only have I backed this zine, I'm also a contributor to it! The theme, as you may have guessed, is concerned with a certain excessively-limbed arthropod, which is in accordance with the name of Chuffed Chuffer's blog, Sexually Transmitted Centipedes.

The zine details the centipedes which populate Chuffed Chuffer's world, but we're also promised an goblin/epicure's guide to centipede wine, written by the incomparable Spwack! of Meandering Banter and creator of influential GLOG hack Die Trying

BEST LEFT BURIED: THE ZINEQUEST QUARTET
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/soulmuppet/best-left-buried-the-zinequest-quartet?ref=profile_backed
by SoulMuppet Publishing



Zach aka Jelly Muppet is an active contributor to RPG/OSR/DREAM Twitter, an accomplished writer (of Best Left Buried) as well as a publisher, editor and promoter at Soul Muppet. The goal here is to print not one but FOUR BLB adventures written by a constellation of RPG stars including my current personal favourite Zedeck Siew, who is taking us on a journey into a pirate and mermen infested mangrove while the fabric of reality gradually dissolves...

WILLOW
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lazylitch/willow
by Shane Walshe aka LazyLitch



I'm rapidly running out of time as I simply MUST publish this before midnight GMT to keep my schedule all in order, so Ishan't say much more than FOLLOW THE LINK AND LOOK AT THIS GORGEOUS ART AND BACK IT! This is a grim micro-setting with a hexcrawl, monsters, NPC generator and magic, all designed for ease of use at the table.

There's tonnes more, and they all look incredible: don't take my word for it, have a look for yourself:

https://www.kickstarter.com/discover/advanced?tag_id=346

All being well this time tomorrow I'll be posting to tell you that Paria

2 comments:

  1. Hi, nice to meet you.
    I am from Vietnam (same location like you) and going to open an online tabletop store in the future.
    Would you mind if I buy some print and put it in store after Kickstarter?
    Or should I buy it from this Kickstarter project.
    I love this project and creations from Vietnam.
    Hopefully respond me soon
    Thank you,

    ReplyDelete