Monday 3 February 2020

VOLUME XIV LIBRARY OF BABEL'S FIVE ON FRIDAY

Chúc mừng năm mới! Happy Lunar New Year!



I know what you're thinking:

  1. What happened to volume XIII of Five on Friday?
  2. Why is volume XIV not on Friday?
  3. What's going on?
Fortunately I am here to answer all of your questions, and to provide you with a round-up of this week's top five OSR blog posts...
First, some answers:
  1. I'm triskaidekaphobic. It is my only superstition, stop judging me.
  2. Really sorry, I'm running late because...
  3. ...I've relocated (possibly permanently) from Vietnam to the United Kingdom. My planned trip home has somehow transformed into a long term... occupation. I have mixed feelings about this, as it means I will be separated from my wife and son for several months, but I also have the chance to see my British friends and family, and also to return to the job I love.
Okay, now that we've cleared the air, some news: I'm experimenting with new media. Henceforth, Five on Friday will be a simple list of five posts, with a more extensive discussion to be found on my new podcast hosted by anchor. This is set to continue until you all break it to me that my voice is disgusting and weird and should not be broadcast.


Additionally, I'll be making recordings of existing posts on an ad hoc basis which you can track down here: 
(Obviously I'll be sharing that through the usual channels. )

Here's this week's posts, in no particular order:






Until next time,

Sofinho

No comments:

Post a Comment