Saturday 2 November 2019

Day 2, NaNoWriMo (apologies)

2

Jin proved to be neither as calm and collected nor as accomplished a driver as Mylar had originally surmised. The route which Jin had taken through the Steel City undulated up and down, and she seemed determined to drive the mule-rat just as fast on the upward slope as she did on the downward, causing the cart to lurch and jerk and stop and start and - occasionally - to pick up a great deal of speed. Whenever the beast reached the foot of a hill, it would slow down and pant, instigating frustrated lashings from its driver, as the cart seemed to become increasingly unresponsive to Jin’s desires.
READ MORE HERE:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/12usWF17y2l-9xiWb_NnbM09iQl_sVRfKEPb0W-nZan4/edit?usp=sharing

It suddenly occurred to me that posting me random shit-vomit-prose all over a blog about RPGs is disrespectful, and not just to my burgeoning readership, but also to all the other RPG bloggers who have added me to their reading list , so I won't be posting updates any longer.

You can keep up to date by following this link (apologies if you were unable to follow the old link, that's since been corrected):


I'll also be posting bits and pieces to twitter, as no-one really gives a shit what I put out there.

https://twitter.com/dminexile

...additionally, I've made another name-generator, to be used in conjunction with City of Ghosts. The link should appear here within the next hour or so.

No comments:

Post a Comment