Wednesday 4 August 2021

PARIAH HexGen #1: Volcano

 People often ask me: "What are you doing in my garden?"

...but that's a joke stolen from Michael Redmond, and another story entirely.

No, they often ask me: "Why do you keep using perchance when you can achieve the same effect with javascript AND you can just write it directly into blogger?

To which I reply:

Shut up...






...and take this hex generator for a volcano hex generator:



UPDATE: I've now added an encounters table to match the one I did for WETLANDS.

If you want to play with the code the link for the generator is here:

If you want to embed this generator (or any other, just change the link) paste this code into your html:

<iframe src="https://null.perchance.org/hexvolcanopariah" style="border: none; height: 600px; width: 100%;"></iframe>

* * *

If you like this sort of thing please be aware that hard copies of PARIAH are available to buy from the following retailers:


You can obtain PDFs from the following online vendors:

No comments:

Post a Comment